FANATICS, INC., San Francisco, CA Aug. 2014 – Present
Sr. Creative Brand Manager
RENT CONTROL INC., Irvine, CA Feb. 2014 – Aug. 2014
Senior Graphic Designer
Reporting to Founder & Creative Director, provide design direction for Southern Tide and OluKai, two multi-million dollar apparel companies. Strategize and facilitate new creative plan for Southern Tide while collaborating with in-house marketing department to design, build, and launch new e-commerce website. Strengthens connection between Southern Tide and consumer through design of monthly e-blasts and marketing materials. Incorporate new design elements into OluKai website to improve user experience. Spearhead rebranding campaign of Collective Housing Supply Co. and it’s development properties.
- Developed and implemented new design strategy for Southern Tide’s 2014 creative plan
- Conceptualized and redesigned interactive e-commerce website for Southern Tide
- Created brand identity and website for Collective Housing Supply Co.
PACIFIC SUNWEAR, Anaheim, CA Jan. 2011 – Jan. 2014
Reporting to Art Director, conceptualized and designed marketing visuals used in over 800 stores nationwide, including window displays and point of purchase (POP) items. Served as marketing expert in spearheading design, development, and launch of multiple online programs for pacsun.com. Designed multiple seasonal ad campaigns featured in Nylon, Teen Vogue, Complex, Surf Magazine, Surfer, and Transworld Surf. Key contributor on large-scale photo shoots, including assisting with scouting, creating shot lists, and ensuring alignment with seasonal creative plan.
- Designed and launched PacSun Member Rewards Program featured throughout pacsun.com
- Created marketing collateral, awards, and overall display for annual Common Threads event, honoring PacSun’s top active wear brands, artists, and A-List performers
- Conceptualized in-store visual campaign for one-of-a-kind pop-up store in SoHo New York
- Led design and production of PacSun booth at 2012 US Open of Surfing
PERFECTHOLIDAY BRAND DESIGN, Santa Ana, CA Feb. 2010 – Dec. 2011
Reporting to Founder & Creative Director, designed in-store branding material used in PacSun stores nationwide. Partnered with Creative Director to design web, print, package, and digital campaigns for Supra Footwear, DS REPS, Imperial Barber Products, and Tortoise & Blonde Eyewear. Assisted with coordination and facilitation of photo shoots, press checks, and print production.
- Named Grand Prize Winner for PDN Magazine Self-Promotion Award for DS REPS photo-rep promotional piece, receiving recognition on multiple heavy-traffic design blogs
- Featured in Communication Arts Design for package design of Imperial Barber Products
- Designed and launched e-commerce website for multi-million dollar footwear brand, Supra
CHAPMAN UNIVERSITY, 2010
Bachelor of Fine Arts, Graphic Design, cum laude
- Completed design study abroad program in London, England
- Member of American Professional Organization for Design (AIGA)
- Merit Award recipient for AIGA Flux Design Competition
CALIFORNIA STATE UNIVERSITY MONTEREY BAY, 2008
Bachelor of Science, Business Administration, cum laude
Concentration: Entrepreneurship/Minor: Communications Design